Buy 2nd Year MBA E Business Anamalai University 2018 Complete 8 subject Assignment Solution @ Rs. 2000/- only.
Note: Two Answer of each subject.
Q1. Describe the current e-commerce scenario in India and explain the future prospect of e-commerce.
Q2. Explain the characteristics of large companies that involve B2G and B2C transactions in their business, which require roboust, capable and scalable electronic commerce system.
Q3. Visit the following sites:
a. For each site determine whether it is in the exposure stage, interaction stage, e-commerce stage or e-business stage. Provide reasons for your answer.
b. Determine whether each site is B2C, C2C, C2B or B2B and why.
c. Critically discuss the process of setting up a free-standing website and evaluate the potential of e-commerce for small business development in India.
Q4. Consider the development of a portal for a Retailer shop. Discuss the various technologies, tools and components involved in designing the same..
2.2 E-COMMERCE: APPLICATION AND SECURITIES
Q1. Take an example of any two e-commerce companies in India providing high end e-commerce solutions and describe how they established customer confidence, trust and ensured privacy and security of the e-commerce transactions.
Q2. Explain SET Protocol used in credit card transactions. What is the main interesting aspect of SET protocol which gives confidence to customers transacting business using the internet?
Q3. Discuss in brief virtual auction. Explain the differences between virtual auction and reverse auction.
Q4. What role does SCM play in Business to Business model i.e. B2B e-Commerce.
2.3 INTERNET AND JAVA PROGRAMMING
1. Develop an employee class which implements the comparable and clone able interfaces. Implement the sorting of persons (based on name in alphabetical). Also implement the shallow copy (for name and age) and deep copy (for Data of Joining).
2. Discuss the java database connectivity. Write an AWT program to explain JDBC connectivity for college admission system.
3. Explain in detail the Applet life cycle. Write a program to show the working of every function in Applet. Discuss how Applets are virus free.
4. Write a java program that correctly implements producer consumer problem using the concept of inter thread communication.
2.4 ADVANCED WEB DEVELOPMENT AND DESIGN TOOLS
1. Develop a XML application to get the details of Books (Title, Author Name, ISBN No, Publisher details). List out the details of Management related books. Write DTD, Schema, XZL wherever required?
2. Create an online application for monitoring user events using JSP.
3. A. Discuss abut EJB architecture and its Components with neat diagram. B. Describe the important services provided by a container to an enterprise bean?
4. Develop an employee Payroll system using (RMI) Techniques, the primary methods of Payroll calculation should be accessed from remotely.
5. Design web page for hospital Management system with all DHTML features and display the hospital name in all pages using Cookies in JSP.
2.5 ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING
1. Large corporations like General Motors (GM), Ford, Hewlett Packard (HP), and Digital primarily viewed themselves as manufacturing companies until the 1980s. With the globalization of operations and the proliferation of computer networks, it was important that the manufacturing organizations extend their information system across the supply chain with ERP solutions. Discuss your views on this aspect.
2. As you are a General Manager in a reputed manufacturing firm and you wish to implement ERP to replace the existing system. But the employees were unaware about the new methodologies. How will you react and successfully implement the ERP.
3. Imagine that you are a manager in a firm and implemented ERP system but that is failed in your company, what type of strategies that you will follow to recover it?
4. Implementation of an ERP system is a major investment and commitment for any organization, but still many ERP implementations fail. What are factors that contribute to the failure of ERP implementation?
2.6 Strategic Management
1. If strategic planning is essentially a program, can it display the degree of adaptiveness that 21st century enterprises need? Would ‘strategic improvisation’ be a plausible alternative? Explore the practical consequences of strategic improvisation for enterprise management.
2. Select an automobile industry in India, and evaluate its competitive business strategy using porter’s five force model? What strategies can you suggest to convert the unattractive forces in to attractive ones?
3. “Complementary mergers may result in each firm filling in the missing pieces of their firm with pieces from other firm” – Examine the validity of the statement in the Indian context with necessary examples.
4. ‘Formality is the enemy of creativity and innovation’. ‘informality is the enemy of disciplined and reliable performance’. Is it consequently impossible for an enterprise to be both innovative and disciplined? Investigate how these qualities can be combined.
2.7.1 GLOBAL MARKETING
1. “An important role of global marketing and its clear explanation of responsibility” – Discuss elaborately in a global view.
2. Enlist the general problems faced during import and export of fabrics and the solution for it.
3. What criteria should Global marketers consider while making product design decisions?
4. What, in your view, are the key principles of global marketing? Explain their importance towards marketing success.
2.7.2 STRUCTURED SYSTEM ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
1.(a) Some companies hire consulting firms to develop the initial project plans and manage the project, but use their own analysts and programmers to develop the system. Why do you think some companies do this? Justify your views
(b) Suppose you are a systems analyst developing a detailed test plan. Explain the testing strategies you will use in your plan. Will you use live or simulated data?
2. (a) What is the drawback of DFD? Draw a DFD for the university admission system.
(b) Draw O-level, 1-level and 2-level DFDs depicting various processes, data flow and data repositories for a retail readymade garment stores. Follow the appropriate conventions/symbols
3.(a) How will you design databases for an application? Explain with any one example.
(b) Describe the sequential and indexed sequential organizations and comment on their applicability in file design.